This course is designed to help employees understand their roles, strategic business objectives, expectations in their day-to-day activities based on the business objectives and performance success as viewed by the management, peers, customers, etc.
Who should attend this course:
Individual staff member and manager, participation in performance management provides an opportunity to:
- Clarify expectations of roles and responsibilities
- Discuss work related issues and develop solutions
- Formally review performance and achievement of agreed goals and objectives
- Provide two-way face to face feedback
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the performance management cycle and how to utilize it to effectively manage performance within teams
- Know when coaching is appropriate and how to successfully coach when it is required.
- Know when to stop coaching
- Understand the two types of learning approaches
- Understand the 4 different performance categories, how to recognise where my team members are manage my team members accordingly