Business School Studies
Connect The Dots offers an opportunity to study through Milpark Business School.
Milpark Business School is a registered South African Private Higher Education Institution (PHEI) offering business education that focuses on the areas of management and leadership, financial planning and insurance, and banking across South Africa and in other parts of Africa. Milpark offers full-time, part-time and distance learning Higher Education (HE) and Further Education and Training (FET) qualifications, as well as career-focused short courses.
The higher education qualifications offered start at NQF level 5, extend into levels 6 and 7, and culminate in the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Milpark Business School has four academic schools, each focusing on the needs of education in their areas of specialisation. The faculties are:
- School of Banking
- School of Financial Planning and Insurance
- School of Management and Leadership
- School of Government and Public Management
In addition, Milpark Business School can package and customise content in any qualification that meets a specific client need. Together, Connect The Dots and Milpark pursue best practice in education in order to provide value for clients through:
- Responsive and flexible learning solutions
- Relevant and quality tuition
- Service and support excellence
In this context, Connect The Dots will offer:
- Facilitated workshops and Reinforcement sessions to strengthen and support Distance Learning
- Facilitate student application processes
- Support student learning
Contact us for further information firstname.lastname@example.org